Pogo is the most used online gaming website. Users can play a wide range of exclusive games on the pogo.com. Pogo uses a pop-up window to provide specific information or ask the user’s approval. Users can install the pop-up blockers to handle the pop-up window. However, multiple users face troubles after installing pop-up blockers.
There are numerous types of pop-up blockers like Adblock, Adblock plus, google toolbar, yahoo toolbar on the Pogo website. It is easy to disable the pop-up blocker from pogo.com. This article includes step-by-step instructions on how to remove pop-up blockers from Pogo. Users can follow the given steps to get rid of the pop-up blocker while playing games on Pogo. at any point, you can contact ea pogo support number for help.
How to Disable Pop-up blocker on Pogo
- Press and hold the ctrl, shift, or alt key:
Users can temporarily disable the pop-up blocker by using this method. While clicking on the specific game link on Pogo, users need to press and hold control, shift, or alt key from the keyboard. Keep pressing the key until the pop-up window appears and then click on the play now button.
Users can run the pop-up blocker test program to check whether the pop-up blocker is disabled or not. Make sure that you completely disable the pop-up blocker. Otherwise, you are unable to load the pogo homepage. If the above keys do not work for you then, the user can try further methods to turn off the pop-up blocker on Pogo. A lot of issues such as Pogo games Not loading can be Fixed in a different way.
- From the notification area below the system clock:
Almost all the sites and security software offers pop-up blocker programs. Users can check the right corner of your system clock for the small pop-up icon. If the pop-up icon is available then, users can click on it and follow on-screen instructions to disable the pop-up blocker. you can dial pogo customer support for help
- Disabling pop up blocker from the web browser settings:
For Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is the default web browser in the Windows operating system. Users should execute the following steps one by one to disable pop up blocker from internet explorer.
- Open internet explorer.
- Go to tools-> settings.
- In the settings, go to the Privacy tab and turn off the option like turn on pop up blocker.
- Restart the internet explorer and play games on pogo site.
in case of any trouble checkout how to solve pogo not working issues.
In this way, the user can turn off the pop-up blocker on internet explorer. Safari is the default web browser in the Mac operating system. So, Mac users should follow given steps to turn off pop up blocker on their system.
- Open the Safari web browser.
- Click on the Safari menu icon and go to the preferences option.
- Go with the security option.
- Look for the block pop up option in the security option and uncheck it.
Restart the Safari browser and visit pogo.com for playing games.
In this way, the user can get rid of the pop-up blocker problem on safari. For other web browsers, there is a similar procedure for turning off the pop blocker.
make sure the pogo is not down from the back end of Pogo server.
- Disabling the pop-up blocker add-on from the web browser:
Many times, the pop-up blocker is installed in the form of a browser add-on in the web browser. The ABP (ad block plus) is the popular pop-up blocker on the Pogo that is installed in the browser add-on form. Users can follow the given steps to disable ABP from their web browser. you can always Pogo toll-free number for help anytime you are in need of help
For Google Chrome
Google Chrome Browser users should follow the given steps:
- Launch Google Chrome.
- Visit the official pogo website.
- Click on the red color ABP icon on the toolbar.
- Turn off ‘Enables on this site’ option from the context menu.
- After successfully disabling the pop-up blocker, the red color ABP icons turn black and white.
- Users can refresh the Google chrome and start playing trouble-free pogo games.
For Mozilla firefox
Mozilla Firefox browser users should follow given steps:
- Open the Mozilla Firefox web browser.
- Open the pogo website.
- Click on the ABP pop-up blocker icon located on the browser toolbar.
- Toggled off the option of named enabled on this site.
- Check if the red colored ABP icon turns black and white.
- If yes then, the user can refresh the web browser to complete the process.
Safari web browser users should follow the given steps:
- Launch the Safari web browser.
- Go to the pogo site.
- Click on the grey color ABP ad-block plus icon on the Safari toolbar.
- Select and turn off the option enabled on this site.
- Refresh your web browser and enjoy gaming.
still if you any issues such as Pogo Games sign and login Problem can be fixed in Quick Easy way.
In this way, users can get rid of pop-up blockers on the pogo. There are wide ranges of pop-up blockers that can be installed or supported by the Pogo website. There might be different steps for removing different kinds of pop-up blockers. Users can also get in touch with the pogo games customer support team for assistance in removing the pogo pop-up blocker.