Dear Pogo players,
Are you having trouble with your computer screen size while playing Pogo games? Does your Pogo games screen looks too Big Or Too small?
If you are having any trouble With pogo games screen size that’s probably because of display resolution.
Today In this post, we will Help you Fix the Pogo Games Screen Size Please Follow The Steps.
Most of Pogo Players are Already Playing games on Windows & Mac Machines But there are Old School People too And They like to Stick With their Older Computer. Since Microsoft Has Ended Security Updates for Windows XP And Vista We Recommend You not to Use these Operating systems Anymore. we have already given a post about how to fix pogo games loading Problems so check it out if you have loading issues.
Don’t worry if you don’t Know Which Operating system you are Using We still be able to Provide You Support. ( Probably You are already On Windows 10 Or Windows 7, Windows 8 Or 8.1 )
Now We have Only Windows And Mac operating Computers on which You might Get the Trouble –
Screen Resolution For Pogo Games
Generally, when we Refer Screen resolution we mean clarity of text and images displayed on your screen. At higher resolutions, such as 1600 x 1200 pixels, items look sharper and Icons and Text Get sink to Brighter and clear Display. It Gets Just opposite in lower resolutions because Screen And icons get Larger and Unclear. Nowadays it is Hard to Even Operate the computer in lower resolution.
In Our Experience, Most of Pogo Users who had the issue were not computer savvy and they changed the screen resolution by mistake.
Now before we start providing you with steps to fix the issue we would like to give you a Tip That might Help You Get better Gaming Experience.
There are Two Version of Pogo Games that One Can Enjoy:-
1 – Free And Limited Version of Pogo
2- Access With Club Pogo Membership
The reason behind we are pressing this Point is Essential Because for Better Pogo experience you must Have the Correct resolution For Both Versions as recommended By Electronic Arts.
Fix Screen Resolution For Pogo
Let’s Try Some Basic Troubleshooting Before We change Any settings to Your Computer –
- Close your Internet Browser on which You were Playing Games
- Restart your Computer And Let it Reboot it Properly
Try Opening the Pogo Games and See if that Works
Now Let’s Go Back and Help you fix the Screen Size Of Your Computer.
Adjust Screen Resolution For Windows Computer
- Go to Your Computer Desktop and Right Click
- Now You Can see Few Option Please Click On-Screen Resolution Or Display Settings ( For Windows 10 ) Please Adjust Your Resolution From Here
- For Club Pogo Members Please set their Screen resolution Please set their resolution to 1024 by 768 or higher Depending On You system Capacity & For Free Pogo members Please set the Screen resolution to 1152 by 864.
- Adopt the Setting and Click on Apply and Ok
This Should Fix the Issue If Necessary Please Restart The Computer and Try Playing the Pogo Again See if that Helps
Adjust Mac Computer Screen resolution
Well, Friends, It’s Quite Frustrating having this Issue in mac computer Because than you have a lot of things to assume to go wrong in Mac Screen But Trust Us it’s Quite Simple to Fix Screen Resolution in Apple Computer
Please Follow these Steps –
- Look at the very top of your Mac Screen You can See apple Icon at the right-hand top Please Click on it, Select System Preference
- Now Please Select Display and Look all the Available screen Resolution For Your System. Select the Same Resolution as we told you for Windows Computer.
- For Club Pogo Member Screen Resolution Should be 1024 by 768 Or Higher And for Free Pogo Members it should be 1152 by 864
- Adjust the settings and X Out the system preference
- Restart Your Mac computer and You Should be Good
Still Not Fixed?
Friends we think that there Can be More Tips That You Can Use to Fix these Issues
Tips: Please Follow these 2 Steps as our Final Approach-
1. Reset Your Internet Browser and Close it, Uninstall java & Restart Your Computer
2. Install the Latest Version of java to Your Computer and See if that works. You can learn about uninstalling java from a computer
We Sincerely Hope this Helps you fix the Issue For Any Other Help you Should contact Pogo Customer Support
Please Comment Below and Do let us know if you need any Other Help And Support to Fix Screen Resolution For Pogo Games. we will Be More than Glad to Help you Find the fix for any pogo Game Problems
Thanks, & Good Luck